Moving out can be sometimes unplanned and confusing because we never know what suddenly happens and we are required to hire professional cleaning services. If you are planning to move out or change the rented property or looking to clean the property before renting it to someone then End of Lease cleaning Melbourne is a good option to bring the property in good condition as it was previously. Whether you are moving office or moving out from a rental property, returning back property in good condition wins the heart of the owner and helps in easy and hassle-free moving.
Do I need expert cleaning or should I clean by myself?
If you think that it doesn’t make much difference whether you clean yourself or get professionally clean then you are wrong. The owner personally visits the rented property to check whether everything is alright or not. If the owner is not satisfied with the cleaning you did by yourself then you will have to do complete cleaning again with double efforts in order to get a bond amount back. It’s always recommended to hire trusted professional for exit cleaning Melbourne service to get satisfied cleaning with the guarantee
End of Lease cleaning checklist to keep in mind :
- Sweep and mop the entire area.
- Cleaning and arranging the backyard properly.
- Vacuum clean the carpet
- Clean toilets, bathrooms, and sinks properly
- Clean shelves, cupboards, and curtains
- Clean storeroom
- Remove oil and grease from kitchen areas
- Clean fans and ceilings properly.
Things which you should crosscheck after housecleaning :
- Furniture and decors that belong to the owner.
- Check whether broken fittings and leakages are repaired.
- Check electric appliances
- Check windows, hinges, and cupboards
- Check whether carpets are properly vacuumed.
- Check for wall stains and wall cracks.
- Also, check for pest issues if any.
How much time does it take for an entire house cleaning and what are the services included?
It generally takes one to two hours for cleaning the entire house and might consume more time if the house is more dirty and messy.
Almost there are all the cleaning services included in expert cleaning that are as follows :
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping
- Cleaning all bathroom, toilet, and sinks
- Dusting whole house
- Glass and mirror cleaning
- Removal of stubborn stains and oil from the surface
- Carpet cleaning
- Repairing of broken wall and cracks
- Window cleaning and many more.
Endnote: if you are going to clean by yourself then it will take 2 to 3 hours of time and effort and after that also no guarantee of owner satisfaction and bond money so, If you are planning to move out or change rented property, keep our above handy guide in mind before moving out and prefer hiring the professional exit cleaning Melbourne to secure your bond amount with a guarantee.