Attention ladies, do you feel shy while going to big parties and gatherings because of your eyebrows, which are very low in volume and noticeably sparse?
If you answered yes, then keep reading. This blog is going to change your life. We are going to provide you with the ideal solution for your eyebrow issues.
If you need beautiful, natural, and full eyebrows, then you may want to consider microblading. In case you don’t know what best microblading Auckland is, let me define it for you.
What is Microblading?
“Micro-blading is a method in which semi-permanent pigmentation is added to the epidermal layer of your brows.”
With this advanced tattooing method, you can get almost any kind of look you want.
Professionals can turn your uneven-arched eyebrows into pretty-looking eyebrows that can make you walk confidently in public and around your family and friends.
4 Must-Avoid Things To Know Before Microblading
Waxing can cause an unnatural feeling on your eyebrows. Consider avoiding it because microblading Auckland is all about working with what you naturally have.
Moreover, if you have the urgency of waxing, then do it seven days before the day of your appointment.
Botox should be avoided the same as waxing.
We seriously advise you not to get botox before your microblading treatment because if you do and the microblading treatment is done, but the brow placement may not settle.
If you must make your Botox appointment before your microblading procedure, please do so at least a month in advance.
Don’t Consume Alcohol or Caffeine
Intake of alcohol and caffeine can be harmful. Don’t consume alcohol or caffeine 24 hours prior to and after the microblading treatment.
Why? Because both alcohol and caffeine are blood thinners. This may result in frequent bleeding while conducting a microblading procedure.
Do NOT take Ibuprofen, or Aspirin, unless medically necessary, 48-72 hours prior to the microblading procedure.
Here are some other microblading tips that you should follow to get safe treatment.
- You must be off Accutane for at least one year.
- Do not book your appointment before attending any major events. Major events include vacations, weddings, and social events.
- Don’t tan your skin. You can do it prior to 3 weeks if needed.
- Please avoid Retinol or Retin-A at least 30 days before getting the procedure.
- Be sure to finish all antibiotics at least three weeks prior to the procedure.
- Please avoid chemical peels for at least three weeks before the procedure.
- Avoid taking Ginger, Ginseng, Ginkgo Biloba, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Fish oil or Omega supplements at least seven days before the procedure.
- Bring pictures of the eyebrow shape you want to acquire by microblading.
- Wear a comfortable dress when going for microblading
- Conduct a detailed meeting with your technician before the day of the appointment.
- Follow all the instructions generated by your technician.
If you’re looking for thicker eyebrows and an easier morning routine, microbladed brows are probably right for you.
If you decide to go through with the microblading Auckland process, do your research, find a professional, well-trained technician and follow the proper aftercare procedures. Following these steps is sure to get you the brows of your dreams.